GS Pinterest Portfolio plugin is compatible with WordPress Gutenberg Editor. To use the Pinterest block in Gutenberg, follow the steps.
- Open page / post.
- Click on (+) sign to add new block.
- Search a block by Pinterest & click on GS Pinterest. If you don’t want to search, GS Pinterest Portfolio block is available under Widgets Elements.
- GS Pinterest Portfolio block added. Now select from premade shortcodes.
- You can Edit any selected shortcode which will open in new tab.
- You can also create new shortcode from here which will also open in new tab.
- Publish / Update the page / Post & check frontend for Behance Projects.