GS Logo Slider plugin is compatible with WordPress Gutenberg Editor. To use Logo block in Gutenberg –
- Open page / post.
- Click on (+) sign to add new block.
- Search a block by Logo & click on GS Logo Slider. If you don’t want to search, GS Logo Slider block available under Design Elements.
- GS Logo Shortcode block added. Now select from premade shortcodes.
- You can Edit any selected shortcode which will open in new tab.
- You can also create new shortcode from here which will also open in new tab.
- Publish / Update the page / Post & check frontend for Logo Slider.
- After selecting from premade shortcodes, Logos will display in the Gutenberg editor like below –